Dental Implant is the process of restoration of tooth/teeth roots which provides a strong foundation for the replacement tooth/teeth or bridge.
There are two types of Dental Implant. A type of commonly used implant which is placed in the jaw bone typically made of titanium and shaped like small screws is called Endosteal. The other one is an implant where it is placed under the gum but on, or above, the jaw bone in which the patient doesn't have enough healthy natural jaw bone and cannot undergo a bone augmentation procedure to rebuild it is called Subperiosteal.
You are a candidate for Dental Implant:
○ If you are good in general and oral health; and/or
○ If you have healthy gum tissues that are free of periodontal disease
Dental Implant Procedures:
1. Replacing a tooth or several teeth or all of your teeth;
2. Sinus Augmentation where it connects insufficient quantity and quality of bones which is close to sinus by raising the sinus floor and developing bone for replacement of dental implants; and
3. Ridge Modification in which improves the appearance and increase the chances for a long-lasting implants.
Manhattan Dental spa is a collection of Dentists in Manhattan dedicated to providing the finest dentistry and Invisalign treatment in a unique, relaxing environment. We believe every individual deserves the finest experience imaginable. We look forward to serving you!